Monday, February 4, 2013

Sestina



Life is beginng to be so Tropical
what better than to see the ocean and shoreline kissing
never have I breathed air so crisp
the remarkable feeling of your taste buds bouncing
looking like a goddess
what about this sun shining so bright

wearing colors oh so bright
Never have I had fruit taste so Tropical
I can help but to continue bouncing
tortillas tasting crisp
thinking about you and me kissing
how I feel like your goddess

Everyone woman looking like a goddess
my eyes set sight on somthing bright
this place becoming more and moreTropical
all the children dancing and bouncing
July is feeling so crisp
all the couples kissing

Husband and wife kissing
god and goddess
my yellow dress shining bright
rain forests so Tropical
raindrops dripping from leaf to leaf just bouncing
green salad tasting crisp

My white wine very crisp
as my lips and glass begin kissing
not fruity must definetley Tropical
diamonds on my ears shine bright
yes I am a goddess
life is just bouncing

Happiness creating non-stop bouncing
This taste is crisp
and so is the kissing
You too are a goddess
stars are beginng to shine bright
wanting more of this feeling of being Tropical

Fruit tasting moreTropical taste buds bouncing
you and me kissing how this air is crisp
Im a goddess and will continue to shine bright

1 comment:

  1. This works well. I'm especially keen on the variations for goddess. There is such a difference in looking like a goddess versus being someone's goddess. And then there's the couple reference of god and goddess. It really speaks of couplehood, romance, seriousness in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete