Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dialogue post 9

Young life 


The night wasn't getting younger and  neither was she, she began by putting on her coral pink blush followed by what seemed to be 10 lbs of mascara on her thin eyelashes.  
I saw her franticly change her outfits as if she were going to a prom and everything had to be perfect down the very last detail.
"I can't wait to get drunk tonight! "
"It's going to be so much fun I just can't wait to take all those Jell-O shots!"
Disgusted by the thought of taking a Jell-O shot  I said to her, "ugh please don't remind me" 
She began to laugh and dance without a care in the world
She had plans tonight and she would have a damn good time, there's no doubt about that 
Life is good and that night seemed to be carefree, it was Friday and what can I say she was free as can be. 

1 comment:

  1. Judy, this isn't in keeping with the assignment guidelines. With each person contributing one bit of dialogue, there isn't enough data for me to know whether you've learned how dialogue can carry the weight of other fiction elements (revealing character, setting, plot, etc.).

    ReplyDelete