Monday, February 11, 2013

Howell Imitation

I saw a generation of babies having babies

A generation where posting photos of yourself smoking weed was acceptable

where wearing tight clothes that barley covered anything was the only way to be sexy

A generation where no one cares that polar bears are becoming extinct

My fellow college students struggling because government has cut education funds once more

Mother nature punishing us with her mighty powers of earth quakes, tornado's, tsunami's

People of our nation hoping our president fails

I saw a generation where parents showed affection to their children through electronics

Many cultures losing there traditions because the need of being more American was more important

 Hispanics not knowing their native language and being ashamed of where their parents came from

I saw the greed in people the day after we gave thanks to the lord for what we do have

Sex becoming experienced by 13 year olds

children becoming obese because McDonald's is considered dinner

I saw a generation where I pads became books

The need for woman to have fake breast grew

We are losing everything that makes us and the world beautiful..We are losing ourselves in materialistic objects that can't be taken to our death instead of fixing issues with our loved ones.. We mustn't be so clueless and realize it's our job to make this a better world for the ones who will rule after us..





1 comment:

  1. The English teacher nerd in me dies a little bit each time I realize that books are going the way of the dinosaurs. I don't want polar bears to only exist as Coke spokes-animals.

    ReplyDelete