Tuesday, January 22, 2013

About Me

Hi everyone!!  My name is Judy I am from Parma, Idaho. This is my second year at LCSC I am a nursing major and would like to become a traveling nurse for the American Red Cross and have the  opportunity to travel and save lifes all at the same time. I love long distance running and hope to run a marathon soon! I also love meeting new people and making new friends! I am also thinking about a minor in Spanish, might as well being bilingual and all. I love poetry and looking at it in diffrent perspectives and sharing ideas with others. I look forward to see what new things I will learn in this class to improve my writing skills.wnerman@lcsc.edu

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy. I'm curious about the traveling nurse job. On one hand, you'd get the chance to see the world, but how does that work with family/spouses? I envy the running! At my fittest, when I had lost half my current body weight, I was running about 5 miles per day, but those days are mirage-like now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! I have always wanted to do something where I could travel and help others too. However blood makes me a bit queasy but I admire anyone who goes into nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Judy. it sounds like you have your life already planned and it seems to be aimed at a good cause too. By the way, taking a minor in Spanish is a great idea. I've started working on a minor in foreign affairs so that my second language could become useful.

    ReplyDelete